French Woman by Elise Boularan

Photobucket
What interested me, it's to see these women in their intimacy, trying to reveal what can be secret at them. In my country, I think that the women have a lot of character, and possess many qualities. But what attracts me, it's this very sensitive, soft, mysterious side and at once strong. Then according to ages, certain wisdoms appear... These women of portraits moved me, I like I can go into their intimacy, and that they offer to me is what they don't show to the world. It's very important for me. This sensitive side, but also a side rises and indefensible which is very present at the woman's. Що мені справді було цікаво, так це побачити інтимність цих жінок, спробувати викрити, що може бути в них містичного. Думаю, жінки моєї країни мають сильний характер та багато позитивних якостей. Найбільше приваблює їхня дуже чуттєва, м’яка, містична і водночас сильна сторона. Пізніше з’являється певна життєва мудрість. Ці жінки на фотороботах зачепили мене за живе, адже я мала можливість роздивитися їх зблизька. Вони відкрили мені те, що ховають від всього світу. Це надзвичайно важливо для мене.

ALL PICTURES


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Буларан Еліз
www.eliseboularan.com

Post a Comment

Followers

Жінка Woman 3000

POWERED BY GARAGE GANG www.gggg.org.ua

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP